Spector Pro 2010
Automatically Record Everything They Do on the PC and Internet
Parental Control Feature Summary
- Time Limit Controls: No
- Internet Blocking: Yes
- Web Filtering: No
- Chat Monitoring: Yes
- Activity Reports: Yes
- Includes Email Alerts: No
- Remote Access: No
- Download Blocking: No
- Predator Alerts: No
- Keystroke Loggin: Yes
- 100% Guarantee: No
- Trial Download: No
- Price: $99.95
Spector Pro Parental Control Software Review
Parents can never be at a 24/7 watch with their children’s activities most especially with their internet endeavors. This is why parental control software such as Spector Pro 2010 is highly recommended for busy parents. This trouble-free to use software guarantees to do the following:
- Record all the social networking activities of your kids like Facebook and Myspace.
- Monitor and record chat conversations from Instant Messaging software like MSM, Windows messenger and Yahoo.
- Record existing and deleted emails sent and received.
- It can screen shot all offline and online activities of your children and can you can view it back through its VCR like playback feature where you can forward and rewind everything as if you’re looking over your children’s shoulders.
- It will monitor all keystroke activities of your children whether online or offline including their private usernames and passwords.
- You can rest assured that it will record all programs and websites visited by your children.
- Notifies you real-time via email all pre-set alert keywords that your children have been using on search engines, emails and IM chat conversations.
- Captures all files that have been downloaded and shared on any social networking and IM software sites.
Children are by far more tech savvy than their parents. They definitely know the work around of almost every computer programs or websites they access.
Spector Pro software has the Stealth Mode feature that will never appear in every Window system program files, Desktop, Control Panels or even Task Manager menus. You can know all their activities undetected.
It has a non-stop screen capture feature that is set from the moment your children set up their computer. You can see all activities for all social networking and IM chat service they partake. You will definitely know if their profile has been updated with new passwords, if pictures were shared and downloaded, check friend invitations and profile notifications and view their online comments and conversations.
The same feature can record websites that were visited by your children. You can even check the time they’ve login and logout, thus no more pass the bed time activities for them. Plus you can block vicious and malicious online sites such as pornographic sites. However, the software is limited in filtering certain sites. It can only monitor and block websites that you list.
See Video Playbacks
A daily report is being sent via email. These reports can show their online searches, screen shots, chat; email; program and user activities and the files they’ve transferred. It has a VCR like play back feature that you can view at any time. However, it doesn’t have a remote access feature. You can only check your children's activities on the same computer that you have instaklled the software on.
Spector Pro is also protected by your own hotkey passwords. Thus, only authorized users can access all recorded files. This ensures crisp privacy and confidentiality of files.
If you want to try Spector Pro software you might want to take note that they don’t have any trial period. Every inquiries and problems must be sorted out within 72 hours or else you won’t get your refund back. The price is only right and justifies its efficient features.
Spector Pro has a lot to offer to busy parents who wants to monitor and ensure their children’s online activities. The only laid back feature is its ability to filter certain sites and will only block sites accordingly to your preference. Nonetheless, it has showed promising features that can help you guide your children’s computer and internet endeavors.