Providing Computer Monitoring Solutions Since 1998
Parental Control Feature Summary
- Time Limit Controls: No
- Internet Blocking: Yes
- Web Filtering: Yes
- Chat Monitoring: Yes
- Activity Reports: Yes
- Email Alerts: No
- Remote Access: Yes
- Download Blocking: No
- Predator Alerts: No
- Keystroke Loggin: Yes
- 100% Guarantee: No
- Trial Download: Yes
- Price: $79.95
SpyAgent Parental Control Software Review
Spy Agent can help you monitor and control your children’s internet usage at your own preference. Here’s how Spy Agent can help you conitor your children's activities on the Internet:
- You can limit your children’s internet usage according to your preference.
- You can schedule lock down time intervals during home work or bedtime hours.
- Will monitor chat conversations on both parties from IM services.
- Monitor all file activities with the exception of files that are renamed and copied.
- Has powerful parental control and filtering feature that has the capability to view certain programs.
- Can monitor all websites visited by your children. This feature supports every web browser available.
- Spy Agent sends detailed reports. Reports can even show all the top ten websites, senders and recipients of any email and chat conversation your children made.
- Spy Agent can block sites by URL based on the keywords you’ve preset.
- It has smart logging feature that allows parents to automatically trigger screen shot feature whenever preset keywords are typed on chat, emails and search engines.
Like almost any other parental control software Spy Agent has the capability to record Instant Messenger conversations like MSN and Yahoo Messenger. A downside might be that it can only record one side of the conversation from Skype, ICQ and AIM. Unless you have adult children that knows almost all IM providers the Spy Agent can still be reliable.
Spy Agent is also easy to install and has unbeatable stealth feature. Your children at age brackets of 8-13 who might not be too tech savvy yet will never know you’re watching their every internet moves. However if you have more advance children they might work their way out. Spy agent will leave no trace in task manager, add or remove program menu bars but can be seen in the program folders.
Computer Time Management
Spy Agent has computer usage limit feature that will allow you to set allotted computer usage time for your children. This can give you the sole authority and power to make them sit during dinner time instead of browsing the net. It can also help you discipline your children not to open their PCs during study time and will catch sneaking kids who are checking their mails way pass their bedtime. This feature can be set too to prohibit your children’s usage once you’re not around.
One of the many features that Spy Agent has is the keylogger feature that allows any parent to see everything that their children types. This enables you to know if your children have multiple social networking accounts and check their usernames and passwords.
It is also correlated to its smartlogging features that automatically screen shots offline and online activities by the aid of trigger keyword or phrase statements. As a parent this will leave you relaxed as don’t have to read all irrelevant information. It will only focus on phrases that you think are with your utmost lookout.
However, not all software has everything to offer. One of its laid back features is its capability to remotely monitor your kids anywhere at any given time. You can only avail this feature if you avail their secondary program at a different cost. Hence, if you don’t want to spend more the only way you can check your kids activity will be with the same computer you are scrutinizing with.
At any given cost parents have undoubtedly are willing to shell off for their children’s safety, discipline and internet usage etiquette. Statistics show that more and more children are being hooked and addicted to different internet vices that parents sometimes will never know and discover. But thanks to software like Spy Agent we can now control and monitor our children’s internet activities at the snap of our fingers.